Skip to main content

Photo Submission

Submitted By

Cynthia Powers

Flint, MI, United States

Description

Two young Starling siblings eating at my suet feeder.

Albino Starling

Albino Starling

16 replies on “Albino Starling”

Judith Bowers says:

hello back last month my friend and I saw a Albino Starling in her back yard we did not know what this bird was until the other day it apparently got hurt and she had to call Animal Control to get it some help , She was told that it was an Albino Starling and it was brought to the nearest vet and today she called me to tell me that it was doing great and is about to be set back into the wild, my question is are they a rare bird? and where do they originate from? this one was seen in Ayer Massachusetts, I never saw a bird like this before now, And I must say hat he/she was very beautiful.

Kristin Smith says:

I currently have an albino Starling at my feeder outside of my classroom. I have never seen one before. A group of starlings are feeding on suet.

Kristin Smith says:

The albino Starling was seen in Phillipsburg, NJ.

barb says:

I just saw an albino starling in my yard. Beautiful, but left before I was able to photograph it.

Doreen says:

I had an albino starling in my yard around July 6th 2018 in Ronkonkoma NY. It was with its flock eating berries off of my mulberry tree! He was a pretty with a yellow beak! ?

ken kirwan says:

I saw an albino starling feeding in my garden, Kilkenny Ireland

CJ says:

Albino Starling spotted near St. Louis, Missouri, 5/26/20

Christine says:

We have one here in New Jersey. Saw him twice this week (June 2020)

Ray Nixon says:

I have an Albino starling feeding in my garden in Scunthorpe England .

Richard Eccleston says:

We have one Gravesend, England

Lorraine Taylor says:

I just seen a albino starling at my window sill were I was feeding the birds.got some pictures of him.i live on the wirral in England.never seen one before and I’m in my late 50’s

Jean Griffith says:

Hi Lorraine. There’s an albino starling which visits my feeder too. I live near Leasowe Castle. This is the first one I’ve ever seen too.

Jacqueline Glennon says:

I feed all the birds, but mainly a large amount of starlings. Today I saw a white bird, must be an albino. He/she fights just as hard to eat the dried worms on bird stand. I live on the Wirral.

Linda Nce says:

I have just seen an albino starling feeding in my garden in Gravesend!

Delia Fox says:

We live in Ferring (Worthing) and twice in the past week have seen an albino starling on our bird feeder amongst a group of starlings.

Mary Gorman says:

Albino starling noted in St. Louis area 2.16.24

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Explore

Nearby Submissions
Recently Liked