Skip to main content

Photo Submission

Submitted By

andree dubreuil

Trois-Rivières, QC, Canada

Description

We have workmen building in the yard and the birds were very rare, firstly because of the weather and secondly because it was impossible to get to the feeders…Large trucks and noise.

But, the Blue Jays were so insistent, I had to almost hand feed them.

Species

And There Were Seven… On A Counting Tuesday A Great Blue Jay Day Jan 9th,2018

I am WAITING?

4 replies on “And there were seven… on a Counting Tuesday a Great Blue Jay Day Jan 9th,2018”

Aleene Jones says:

Wonderful photo, made me smile.

Aleene,, Canadian Tire, just sent me a message about my unusual idea,,
They loved the plunger idea..
and thanks to you.. I, did share it.. and thanks to you,, I, had the courage to DO SO…
A BIG HUG..

Aleene Jones says:

Congratulations Andree. I’m very happy for you, The Plunger Feeder is easy to clean & move around, as well as economical. This will make bird feeding much easier in the winter months for everyone. Your idea is ingenious & very cleaver. Thumbs-up!

Congratulations,
A Big Hug to You also,
Aleene from S.W. PA. USA

P.S. Thank you for the very kind comments,
A.J.

For all the folks who may not understand.. I, decided to stick plungers, in the snow just plunk them.. in the huge snow banks..because I , could not reach my feeders,, they were filled with various seeds.. and are really , no fights, easy to clean, and the rubber offers.less frozen toes.. Icy rain.. covers. all the feeders..

just about the only way.. I, could divide, and clean, and allocate,, seeds..
and Aleene.. liked the idea.. and said so.. many thanks for her supporting comment..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Explore

Nearby Submissions
Recently Liked