Crown City, OH, United States

Species

Dove With White Tail Feathers

White tail feathers

20 replies on “Dove with white tail feathers”

P. Smith says:

Have a mourning dove with white tail frathers La Grange Texas

Bruce Powell says:

I’m in Knoxville TN and just took pic of one in at my feeder.

A. Klein says:

I’m in Georgetown,Ohio in Brown County. We live about an hour East from Cincinnati, Ohio.
I just saw a white tailed Dove at my feeder yesterday 3-28-20.

Lisa Ann says:

Very excited to see a pair of white tail feathered doves ground feeding 3/25/2020.

So beautiful the moment took my breathe away!

I live close to Rochester MN. avid
bird lover what a wonderful blessing!

Linda says:

I’m from Lancaster, Ohio. I’ve just seen my first dive with white tail feathers. I’ve been here 45 years.

Tandy Laster says:

I have a white tail dove sitting on her babies in a nest. She is beautiful. I watched her build the nest a couple of weeks ago.

Doug says:

Amanda, Oh. Watching pair of white tail doves at my feeder. Didn’t know they were rare.

Have a white tail dove Anna ,Illinois where I feed my birds .

Barbara Barthen says:

We have a dove with 2 white tail feathers here in Suffield, Ct

Janelle Bostic says:

Have a white tail dove in Greensboro NC. Have had 2 most of the summer, now have 3 and only one has a white tail.

Frances Wheeler says:

November 21 2021
Dove with white tail feathers in Punta Gorda FL on the ground under the feeder.

Heather Robinson says:

2 Mourning Doves with white tipped tail feathers, here in Dungannon, Virginia (Southwest region of Virginia). Have seen these doves all over the South & Mid Atlantic and these are the first I’ve seen with white on their tail feathers.

Sanela Okanovic says:

I have probably over 20 doves come to my yard, but I’ve never seen one with a white tail until yesterday! They are just amazing 💕 I also had a huge band tailed pigeon in my yard. I have never seen anything like it. He was eating with all my doves and I was mesmerized by it’s beauty 💕

Brenda Harris says:

I’m in Memphis,Tennessee where a lone white tailed dove was eating birdseed on my patio this cool (low 70s) morning. It stood out beautifully among a scattering of 4-6 other mourning doves and Cardinals who feed here daily, but this is the first time I’ve seen one like this.

Karen says:

A mourning dove with a white tail just showed up at our house in Glendale, CA a week ago and is still here. I hope he/she stays! I’ve been keeping track of all the mourning doves who take residence at our house and this is the first with a white tail.

Jill says:

With such a pretty tail tipped in white, the mourning dove in my garden under the feeder caught my eye this morning. Had to look it up as I’d never seen one with a white tail before. We are in Atlanta, GA.

Joe Blaszak says:

Have a few pictures of a white dove at my feeder in Lake City, MI, very unique bird that seemed to sport many poses , unlike the typical doves that fly when I walk towards the slider.

Shelia Tyner says:

I have a white tailed dove in my yard. I have been watching dove every spring and summer for three years, and this is the first one that I have seen with a white tail feather. I’m in Laurinburg, NC.

Trinas says:

I’m in Louisiana and they good eating

Phineas says:

Saw a white tailed dove under my feeder 9/9/23 in Barnstable, MA. First sighting ever.p

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Explore

Nearby Submissions
Recently Liked